PARTICIPATE IN PERSON
You can help a child find Peace in Christ with your participation in the Spring Swing. By clicking the button below, you will be taken to our registration page to sign up for golf and the banquet, or golf only.
Can't Golf but want to be there for the banquet? Click the button below to register for the banquet only. The night will include a social hour, live music, a silent auction, dinner, raffles, a ministry update, and more.
Your business can receive incredible marketing perks, event tickets, and more when you sign up as an event sponsor! Find out more about the available levels and benefits of each by clicking the link below:
PARTICIPATE FROM ANYWHERE DIGITALLY
Child Impact Sponsorship! Can't make it to the Spring Swing this year? You can still bring Peace to a child's life through an impact sponsorship. By joining many others you will directly impact the lives of thousands of children around the world.
Auction Live April 15-29!!! EGM is hosting an online silent auction this year in addition to the in-person-only silent auction. You can get to the online auction by clicking the button below. The online silent auction includes vacations and many other items to bid on.
On the day of the event, we will have a 50/50 helicopter ball drop. Click the button below to purchase golf balls. The winner will receive 50% of the total funds raised, with the other 50% going to help transform children around the world.
WHERE DO THE FUNDS GO?
- Helped us expand our ministry to new regions and countries.
- Provided curriculum and Bible teaching resources to churches that do not have a developed children's ministry.
- Trained leaders, children's workers, and volunteers on how to mentor, teach, and draw children closer to Jesus through fun and engaging Bible lessons and VBS Programs.
- Allowed our curriculum to be translated into numerous languages and shared digitally so that we can reach more children and churches.
- Sent countless children to VBS through sponsorships, who otherwise would not have been able to attend.
- Launched Special Needs Ministry Programming to churches that were in great need of ministering to that community.
- And so much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE EVENT?
- Register and get your swag bag.
- Purchase a Super Ticket for $50 that allows you to participate in the wine putt, golf cannon, longest drive, and closest to the pin competitions.
- Purchase Helicopter ball drop balls for $10 per ball. This is a 50/50 game and a chance to win a 50% cash prize of ticket sales.
- Chick-Fil-A lunch provided
- Driving range
- Wine putt
- Shotgun start-go to your holes.
- EGM will provide complimentary snacks and drinks on the course in addition to the Tijeras snack cart that is cash or card only.
- Banquet-only registration opens
- Silent auction opens at 5:00 and closes at 6:30
- Raffle tickets can be purchased
- Helicopter Ball Drop 6:30
- Dinner Starts at 6:30
- Ministry Presentation
- Live Auction
- Opportunity Auction
- Tournament and contest winners presented
DONATE AN AUCTION ITEM
There are more ways to participate! Each year, we rely on the generous donations of live and silent auction items provided by our families, local businesses, and friends to make the Spring Swing such a success! Some suggested donations include: outdoor recreation items, restaurant gift cards, tickets to sporting events or concerts, weekend getaways, unique experiences, high-level gift baskets, and more.
To inquire about donating an auction item, email email@example.com