Work With Us.
Every Generation Ministries seeks out people who are willing to be used as instruments of God to empower His Church, help children know Jesus Christ, and experience the life He has for them. While different people have different areas of interest in ministry work, as a whole, the ministry is committed to developing a global Church that embraces and fulfills with excellence its call to lead children into life transformation through Jesus Christ.
Global Ministry Coordinator
Every Generation Ministries (EGM) is seeking a Global Ministry Coordinator who will serve in a highly collaborative role with other members of the EGM Team as well as EGM Partner National Ministry Teams (NMT) around the world.
God loves the Church and His children. The mission of Every Generation Ministries is to transform children in Christ through His Church. EGM works in partnership with National Ministry Teams around the world that are governed, staffed, and funded by their local Christian communities. These teams develop a growing number of Model Children’s Workers and equip them through innovative leadership development programs for children’s workers and high-quality Bible teaching materials.
The Global Ministry Coordinator serves in a highly collaborative role with other members of the EGM Team and National Ministry Partners to manage and develop Partnerships with the existing EGM National Ministry Teams and start the EGM Ministry in new Countries.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Vice President of Global Partnerships in managing and developing partnerships with the existing 16 National Ministry Teams and starting the EGM Ministries in new countries (including the USA) by:
- Support Regional Directors in developing EGM National Ministry Teams that pursue EGM’s mission according to EGM’s ministry values, compliant with the EGM Partnership Agreement.
- Participate in the Field Research Process to start new EGM Partnerships by researching information, casting vision, and developing contacts and relationships needed for key volunteer and staff positions.
- Collaborate with the EGM Regional Team members to receive timely and accurate ministry reports from all EGM countries, providing ministry statistical data and testimonies.
- Monitor NMT progress and ministry growth using existing reporting tools and develop new ones as needed. Analyze data and prepare reports, charts, budgets, and other presentations.
- Organize, save, and maintain files on the EGM shared network
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile credit card statements.
- Facilitate effective communication between members of the EGM Regional team and the EGM-U.S. team by receiving, responding, and creating correspondence and communication, including formal communication and emails.
- Organize and attend meetings, prepare meeting agendas, take notes and minutes, and create written reports related to these meetings.
- Schedule appointments and maintain an accurate calendar; Update the EGM master calendar with all country and regional events to include Holidays, travel, and vacation.
- Assist with the planning and preparation of travels (flights, visas, materials, etc.), meetings, and training events, including administrative support, coordination, and event management.
- Prepare training materials, teaching notes, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintaining the Staff and Board Directory
- * If full-time, raise and maintain personal support (both financial and prayerful support) according to EGM's support discovery principles
- Other duties as assigned
- Be a committed Christian involved in a local church
- Demonstrated love for children, desiring to see them have a relationship with Jesus Christ and grow as His disciples
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, Christian work environment with meaningful organizational objectives
- Possess exceptional management and organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple projects, moving each to successful completion according to established deadlines
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative and clerical skills
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint) proficiently. Knowledge of relationship management database is a plus but not required,
- Skilled problem solver
- Great Interpersonal skills. Cross-cultural experience and language skills are a plus but not required.
- Undergraduate degree in ministry, communications, or a related field or commensurate experience.
- One to three years of related experience
- *If full-time, Ordination, or Ministry License is required
Position Type and Benefits
- Part-time – 20-30 hours/week or *Full-time 40+ hours per week
- Pay range for Part-time position $20-$25/hour
- *Pay range for full-time exempt position: $50,000-$70,000/year
- In-person/hybrid – serving in the Temecula Office
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time per the EGM Policy Manual.
- *If full-time, travel up to 50 days/year
Details regarding the position, including the position description, are available by contacting Alex Bruda at firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume and a motivational letter may be submitted for consideration at the same email address before February 5th, 2024.
To submit a resume, please contact: JJohnson@egmworld.org or call 951-587-3825