With the largest Spanish speaking population in the world, a growing economy, the world’s largest city, close ties to the United States and significant growth in the Evangelical Church, Mexico is clearly a strategic key to Latin America.
While it seems to be a key to Latin America, certainly children are the key to impacting Mexico itself with the Gospel.
Over 1600 teachers from Ensenada to Oaxaca have participated in EGM’s development programs. A year’s worth of Bible teaching materials have been developed for three age groups of children. To ensure the ministry continues to grow and meet the needs of Mexico’s diverse children, a national board of directors is currently being formed.
Support leaders across this country as they work to equip children's ministry leaders in local churches.
Join in prayer for EGM-Mexico
- EGM-Mexico will be hosting teams from EGM-Argentina and EGM-Chile for a Latin America Summit in February. Pray for unity as they are equipped to support the churches in their countries.
- Pray for the boys and girls to know Christ and experience life-changing ministry in their local churches.
- Pray for the day-to-day leadership for the ministry work in Baja and Oaxaca.
- Ask the LORD to give wide distribution of Bible teaching materials.
- Seek the LORD and ask Him to bring more support for the ministry from the Mexican Christian community.